This service is for either Lip Blush or Dark Lip Neutralization.
PMU Lips can last up to 3 years
Annual top ups recommended
Bank transfer is the preferred payment method at your appointment.
FOR A PAINLESS APPOINTMENT & FOR THE BEST RESULTS IT IS IMPORTANT YOU ADHERE TO THE FOLLOWING:
1. DO NOT CONSUME: Alcohol, Tea, Caffeine, Painkillers, Blood thinners, Vitamin E and Fish oil on the day before and day of your appointment.
2. Keep your lips MOISTURIZED AND EXFOLIATE your lips in the days leading up to your appointment for maximum results.
3. IF YOU ARE PRONE TO COLD SORES - This procedure can trigger a cold sore outbreak! To avoid this please take L-Lysine capsules daily 5 - 7 days prior to your appointment and continue taking them in the days following.
4. To minimise swelling following your appointment, you can buy ARNICA cream/tablets and use a few days before your appointment,
4. Your new lips will take a minimum of 6 WEEKS TO HEAL. Please do not expect final results before this timeframe
5. Got an event coming up? Schedule your appointment after the event has passed or 2 weeks before.
6. If you have dermal lip fillers please wait 4 weeks before undergoing a lip blush treatment.
7. Be prepared! Visit my Aftercare page for advice.
DARK LIP NEUTRALIZATION
If you have dark lips you will require dark lip neutralization sessions.
This is a specialized treatment for those with cool or dark-toned lips in which we colour correct and neutralize the darkness in the lips first. Multiple neutralization sessions will be required for optimal results (on average 2 - 3 sessions).
The most common outcome following neutralization sessions will result in the darkness in a clients lips becoming a very natural, lighter/more 'nude' pink shade. The procedure and process is identical to a lip blush appointment, the only difference is the colour choice.
Appointment times are reserved especially for you!❤️
Being on time (not early) for your appointment is greatly appreciated to ensure that you receive your full service and other clients are not inconvenienced.
Please keep in mind that no shows or last minute cancellations will unfortunately leave your beautician with an empty slot which could have been utilised by another client.
This is why a non refundable booking fee is required to act as an inconvenience fee in such situations, and a minimum of 24 hour advance notice is required to reschedule an appointment.
Your understanding and cooperation is greatly appreciated ❤️
1. Booking fees: A non refundable booking fee is required to secure an appointment slot. It is deducted from your total
2. Rescheduling: Your booking fee is transferrable as long as a minimum of 24 hours notice is given.
3. Penalties: ALL CANCELLATIONS & NO SHOWS.
4. Time keeping: Lateness after 20 minutes will automatically incur a £10 late/inconvenience fee
My policies apply universally to everyone without exception.